10 April, 2014

Update 2

Jovie Ming is done with the surgery now and is getting settled in ICU. We just spoke with the surgeon and he said everything went as well as it could. He went into detail about the repairs they made in her heart. The best news is she is not using a pace maker; her heart has found it's rhythm and she is at 100% oxygen level. I can not tell you in words the way I feel but I am more than grateful for this news. I know that it's still not real and when we get to see her will be incredibly hard. We hope we can go back to the ICU by 3:30. For at least the rest of today and tonight she will stay sedated. I can not wait to see my sweet tiger baby's pink lips and toes. 

4 comments:

  1. Soo happy she is dine and went well !! Looking forward to reading more updates when u get to see sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful that the surgery went well! Will pray for sweet Jovie and you all as she recovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her precious heart! I remember this day 3 and a half years ago... walking into ICU I didn't even know SJ. I was still looking for a blue/gray child and she was pink as a newborn baby. What a great miracle. I'm sure you are with her now. Praying BIG blessings on all of you! XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome News...have carried you all in my thoughts, all day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...