22 July, 2013

Monday Funday:: Felt Cupcakes + Icecream

 I cut out all these little felt cupcake pieces for Mae on Wednesday night, before we drove to the beach on Thursday.  I thought it would be a fun car activity... turns out it wasn't great for the cramped space.  Mae wanted to take everything out and see it all before she chose her flavor or topping. It was, however, quite fun to lay it all out today and let her create away.
Mae made everyone in our family their own dessert. I quite like that she is so thoughtful to include Ian and Jovie (: 

 


So if you think you'd like to make your own, I have included my cutting template. You can download the 
{The yellow circle came from the craft section at Walmart. It is very stiff and makes a perfect "plate" for our yummy creations.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...